Digital Marketing & Creative Services Manager
Reporting to the Director of Business Development And the Marketing Services Director, I serve as the lead designer and communication strategist for The nation’s largest health care law firm, Hall Render. I routinely lead and develop a versatile team of three marketing coordinators and storytellers to communicate our attorneys’ and our firm’s mission and vision.
Current Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating strategy and marketing initiatives through team collaboration that exudes the mission of client services. Directs design team activities to maintain standards of creative excellence, timeliness and brand consistency.
• Expands and leverages the organization of multiple communication platforms including podcasting, academic blogging, client alert broadcasts, live tweeting events, as well as audio and video production.
• Oversees design and execution of creative elements, including design, video, website, email, social media writing and digital channels. Balances creative and strategic thinking to align communication goals with the firm’s vision of being the country’s preeminent health care law firm.
• Oversees quality and integrity of hall tender.com and other internal websites; trains staff on WordPress platform for online content management.
• Brands, directs, designs and promotes All Hall Render marketing and business development initiatives through communication campaigns, including print, web and email.
• Passionate about building healthy relationships; seeks to collaborate, innovate and cultivate an atmosphere of synergy.
• Thrives on coordinating content and marketing materials with key team members (i.e. lead copywriter/editor, directors and project managers) with the primary goal of consistent branding and messaging. Works effectively with all players to develop design solutions which meet brand requirements.
• Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise for when their services are required.
• Stays current on design knowledge and trends.
• Supports the vision and goals of Hall Render and personal example of a one-person marketing machine. Maintains a vital and fresh ideas so the depth and purity of relationships with team members is evident and ever-growing.
Current Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
• Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to be a storyteller to critical audiences.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Stays current on design knowledge and trends; has sharp design skills and an eye for detail.
• Adaptable to change; possesses positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Working knowledge of photography and film direction.